Wow! It has been almost 1 year that I haven't post in here. Last year was a very busy and stressful year. I spent way too many hours working, my father-in-law passed away and I got diagnosed with breast cancer. No wonder I haven't touch my blog. :-) I did find time last year to create some cards. As I was going through the photos folder looking for pictures of the cards, I was surprised by how many cards I actually managed to create last year.
| This card was created for my brother Carlos' birthday. He is a big kid and he likes technology, so I thought this robot would be perfect for him. |
| I created this card for my sister-in-law Connie. She loves dragonflies. Is is my second favorite card of the year. |
| The next 4 cards were created for Easter. I gave each one of my brothers, my sister, my mom and my dad one of these cards. This picture of Joshua and Priscilla are one of my favorites. |
| My friend Kim Occhiuti breeds Australian Terries. She asked me to create this card for one of her friends that live in Australia. |
| I made this card to my niece Emma. I used my new Copic Markers to color the card. I am just learning how to color with these great markers. |
| I gave this card to my Mom on her Birthday. |
| I took this picture of the Crocus on my yard last spring. I created this card for my Mom for Mother's Day. My mom loves Crocus. |
| Joshua and Priscilla gave this card to Vovó (Grandma) on her Birthday. My mom loves pictures, so I always try to include pictures of the kids in her cards. |
| I gave this card to my Uncle Anthony. He has been bedridden for about a year now due to having several small strokes. |
That is all for 2010. I hope you enjoyed viewing these cards as much as I enjoyed creating this post. It was nice to recap the past year and to look forward to 2011.
Take care,

Beautiful work
ReplyDeleteThank you Gallium Dragon. :-)
ReplyDeleteI love the one you made for my mom! It looks so intricate. I absolutely LOVE my Twilight card.
ReplyDelete