Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Happy! Joy Joy!

Hello Everyone,


About a month ago I submitted 4 cards to the Paper Craft magazine for a upcoming special issue called  Paper Crafts Go to Sketch 2.  Two weeks ago I was notified that one of the cards I submitted will be published on the magazine!  I am so excited!  There was 2760 submissions to the magazine and they chose 288 cards to published.  This was my first time submitting my cards to a magazine for publishing.  The card they picked is a very special card to me and I am so glad that is the one that was selected.  The release date of the special issue is August 9th, 2011.  I can't show you the card until it gets published,  but I can show you the other cards that didn't got picked.

Live, Love, Laugh

Believe

You're Purrfect
Thanks for visiting my page today.

Take care,

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being picked up, Virginia! I can't wait to see the card in the magazine! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Leave me a comment and let me know that you came by. Have a great day!