Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Moxie Fab - Tuesday Trigger

Hello,

At the Moxie Fab blog they have a new Tuesday trigger with this beautiful picture of a yellow door.


I decided to have fun with this picture and created the following card:

Celebrate the good things

I used the black boots are inspiration to the black card. I used the door color and design to create the lattice in the card. The roses where inspired by the vase in top of the table.  I had fun with this card!

Supplies:

Cardstock: Black and Yellow from Bazzill Basic Paper; White from Neenah Paper.
Pigment Ink: Black Colorbox
Stamp: Celebrate the good things by Studio G
Punches: Martha Stewart Lattice Punch
Flower design from Garden Rose Graphic Set by Lettering Delights  printed on a transparency.

Take care,

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Love the lattice and roses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful..Your coloring on the roses is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the roses with the lattice work. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Virginia! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this card. It's simple but beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Leave me a comment and let me know that you came by. Have a great day!