Sunday, October 9, 2011

My first Card Set

Hello Friends,

Today I worked on my first Christmas Card Set.  I am donating this set to the 2nd Annual Rosa's Pursuit for Hope Charity event.  I met Rosa at the LIVESTRONG program at the Y.  Rosa is a wonderful person and I wanted to do something special to help Rosa's fundraising.  The money raised will be donated to the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute/Jimmy Fund in Boston.  You can read all about Rosa's story and the charity event here.  If you can, please make a donation for Rosa!

Below are the 3 designs I created for my first card set.

Christmas Card Set
And here is the final product.
Finished Set

Detail of the Tag
Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! Leave me a comment and let me know that you came by. Have a great day!