Monday, January 30, 2012

Pictures from my first craft fair

Hello Friends,

I wanted to share with you  pictures of my first craft fair.  The fair was held at the YMCA in my town last month.  I had a blast.  I got to meet so many nice people,  and I had a lot of my friends come by to support me.  I loved the experience and I will be participating in more fairs in the future.





















I worked very hard during the month and a half leading up to the fair.  I only had a few handmade cards done when I was invited to participate in the fair, so I had to get my act together and make everything you see in these pictures in a very short time.

As you can see from the pictures I also offered Hallmark ornaments at the fair.  I collected the ornaments for many many years and I have over 1000 ornaments for sale.  Michael, my better half, was very glad to see that I am finally putting out the ornaments for sale.  The ornaments attracted lots of people to my table and it really helped the bottom line.  :-)

That's all for now.  I hope you have a great week!

Take care,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! Leave me a comment and let me know that you came by. Have a great day!