Monday, January 18, 2010

Color Play Challenge from Moxie Fab World

Since the beginning of the year, I have been spending a lot more time on my cards.  You see, I got a Cricut Expression cutting machine as a Christmas gift from my husband. This machine is amazing. The possibilities are endless.  I am able to cut any image or font, which means I can create some really cool cards.

I have been doing a lot reading online about the Cricut machine and card making.  One website I have been reading is Moxie Fab World.  What a great site!  I love all the inspiration I get from reading all the wonderful blog entries.  So, I decided to participate in my first ever card challenge, which was offered by the Moxie Fab site.

I had to create a card using only the following colors:


Here is the card I created for this challenge:

Outside of Card



Inside of Card





I had lots of fun creating this card!  I wasn't sure about the colors at first.  The sail boat was the first design to come to my mind when I saw this color scheme.  I went back and forth between a couple of other designs, but in the end the sail boat won.  I am very happy on how this card turn out!

Thank you Moxie for the great challenge!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that card! It's super beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Leave me a comment and let me know that you came by. Have a great day!