Friday, January 1, 2010

Sabrinna's Birthday Card

Sabrinna is my niece.  She turned 11 years old this past November.  Every year since her 4th birthday I have made her a birthday card.  This past year she has started creating her own cards.  :-)  


She is very creative.  For her birthday I gave her a box full of rubber stamps, papers, decorative stickers and a book on card making.  


It is so fantastic to see that she loves making cards as much as I do.   I hope I can continue to be a source of inspiration to her.


Below is the card I made for her birthday this past November.  


Outside of Card



Inside of Card



Take care,

2 comments:

  1. A very lovely card, I like the sorceress colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! It is so wonderful. I don't think there is one card you have made that I didn't like.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Leave me a comment and let me know that you came by. Have a great day!